CAI Managed IT – Account Manager
CAI Managed IT
Sales And Marketing
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
The Account Manager is responsible for qualifying and closing business opportunities by selling complete IT solutions and products to accounts in a defined geographic territory. Reporting to the EVP of CAI Managed IT, the Account Manager will identify opportunities to leverage CAI’s complete technology offering. This position will require an individual with experience managing and growing opportunities to achieve sales objectives.
We offer an excellent salary and sales commission program as well as an outstanding benefits program featuring 401K with company match, company paid LTD, Life and AD&D insurance, Flexible spending accounts, excellent vacation and health care benefits and more.
Interested candidates please apply for this job to submit your resume to us.
Greater New England Area (Possible minor out of region travel)
• Identifying sales opportunities and generating new business by establishing leads, referrals and cold calling
• Striving to build unbreakable relationship with existing and new clients
• Serving new business prospects as trusted advisor providing business advice and expertise
• Developing and maintaining a strong knowledge of leading industry trends and technology initiatives
• Submitting accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas
• Facilitating all communications, order processing and reporting for all current and future accounts
• Proactively advising and introducing new solutions to solve client’s business needs
• Attending Company, vendor, and publisher trainings and webinars, as directed
Years of Experience: 3-5 Managed Services Selling Experience
• Successful track record of quota attainment demonstrating your ability to stay motivated to achieve your goals
• Possess a history of selling $10k - $100k a month managed services contracts
(Experience selling to insurance agents, law firms and accounting firms very helpful but not required)
• Knowledge of IT products and solutions
• General understanding of associated technologies and architecture; i.e. Data Center, VMware, Cloud, Virtualization, Storage, Security, Wireless, Windows OS, Servers, Exchange, etc.
• Ability to add value and provide Business Analysis and strategic vision related to above mentioned technologies.
• General knowledge of common business processes
• Prior work experience selling high-end solutions
• Ability to communicate on business strategies with C-level executives
• General Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, QuoteWerks and Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate with prospects and vendors
• Must be focused and motivated and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be available to work non-standard hours during busy season
• Comfortable being closely managed, operating with total accountability and transparency, and coachable in order to improve results.
• Team-focused individual able to work with cross functional groups